Operating System Installation-CentOS7,Ubuntu16 Desktop, Ubuntu16 Server
If you want to be a System administrator, then you should know this first?
If you want to learn various operating system installation steps, then you’ve come to the right place!
First you will learn Cent OS 7 installation. This is very popular operating system among system administrators, because it is very similar to RedHat Operating System. So you should know the basics installation steps.
Next you will learn Ubuntu Desktop Operating System installation. This is similar to Debian based operating system. So you should be familiar because is it very popular among open source desktop operating system users.
Last you will learn to install Ubuntu Server version. This is useful operating system for Ubuntu based server configuration.
This course has everything you need to get started with. All steps are explained with snapshots of every screen with basic configuration. You can use same steps for standalone operating system installation on PC’s.
I hope you’re excited to learn this. So what are you waiting for? Let’s get started!
Who is the target audience?
- Programmers who want different OS for development.
- Students and Teachers who want to learn OS installation from scratch.
- Beginners System Administrators
- Internet Connection(Optional to download updates).
- PC with Windows/Linux/MAC as Host OS.
- VMware must be installed on host OS or PC which should be ready to format completely.
What Will I Learn?
- Installation of three different Operating systems.
- CentOS 7 server installation.
- Ubuntu 16 server installation.
- Ubuntu 16 desktop installation.
- Lectures 3
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 60 Minutes
- Skill level Beginners
- Language English
- Students 0
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes