Single Node Hadoop Setup on CentOS7
Do you want to learn Hadoop Administration by setting up a hadoop cluster, then you are at right place.
Hadoop is an Open Source software framework used for distributed storage and processing of big data using the MapReduce programming model. The core of Apache Hadoop consists of a storage part, known as Hadoop Distributed File System (HDFS), and a processing part which is a MapReduce programming model.
Here you are going to learn setting up a single node hadoop from scratch. Hadoop is a powerful framework for storing and processing data.
This course has everything you need to get started with setting up a Hadoop single cluster. I hope you’re excited to dive into this course. So Let’s get started!
Who is the target audience?
- Students and Teachers
- Beginners of Hadoop administrators
- Internet Connection
- PC with Windows/Linux/MAC OS for practice
- Java Software
- VMware Player installed on Host OS
- CentOS 7 Minimal ISO image
What Will I Learn?:
- What is Hadoop and their building blocks
- Prepare basic OS for Hadoop installation
- Install java in two ways
- Create single node Hadoop cluster from scratch
- Lectures 4
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 80 Minutes
- Skill level Beginners
- Language English
- Students 26
- Certificate No
- Assessments Yes